Sunday, April 27, 2008

We are LIVE!!! and CONTEST details

That's right! Our new website went LIVE!! I love how modern it looks and I am SO excited that it is up!! So, the link is the same http://www.winsorphotography.com/, and so you can check it out and let me know what you think about it!!



Also, for the occasion of my website going live, and for the fact that it is SPRING!!! I am going to run a contest. That's right. We are going to do a cutest child contest! Do you think you have the cutest child/niece/nephew/grandchild? E-mail me (winsorphoto@gmail.com) a portrait of the child (a non professional picture please, and if it isn't YOUR child, please make sure you have the parents permission!!) and I will put the pictures to my blog and have everyone vote on it! Tell everyone you know. I will only be taking the first 10 participents! So they will go fast! Once they are put to a vote, the winner will get a free session fee, along with a free mounted 11x14 portrait of their choice! (All together it is close to $100 savings!)

So it starts tonight, and I will be taking pictures until Saturday (May 3rd), or until I have the first 10 pictures. Then I will post the information on the voting. So let's see them!! Your cute kids!

And in the meantime..a couple of pictures taken recently.





Good luck, and start sending them!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Tara, I LOVE your new website! I really love the way you did the galleries and the galleries you chose. I wish it were easier to just click on various pictures...some of the galleries work, but some of them seem to be stacked on top of each other somehow, so I just had to watch the slideshow. I loved it though! Congrats for finally having it live! :)