Monday, October 29, 2007

Finally worked!!

YAY! It looks like I finally got it to work! Here are some pictures of our reunion the other day. In this picture, you can see the four of us. I am on the left. We have all grown up! And my friend on the right, her belly is so cute! Congrats to her!
Here is all of us including spouses. (Except for Jeff, he was missed down in Texas)

Here is Michelle, Elise and I. (I am the one in the middle)
And here is Elise's family! They are so cute!
Again, it was great to see everyone and enjoy times like we used to. (Sort of) We really need to do this more often!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pics! Hurrah for finally getting them loaded up! And I am very impressed by the one with Elise's family...especially that you got her little girl looking and smiling at the camera! Cause heavens knows she didn't want to!!! :)

Joswha said...

These look great. These aren't all the pics from that day are they? I'd love to see all of them (I'm compulsive that way) You rock!