Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thanks for the Memories...

Aw..I had so much fun today! Michelle is up from Texas, and we got together with Elise and Josh. Our old "group". And it was so much fun to catch up on everyone and just see each other! We had a lot of fun. Or at least I did! I guess I can't speak for everyone else! We went out to eat at Golden Corral. (delicious ice cream btw) And we just had fun talking and reminiscing about old times. And of course, knowing me, we couldn't do it without taking pictures! So I am posting them up here, and it is a sneak peak, I will e-mail the rest of them to you guys! Yay for old times! I can't believe we are getting so OLD! (Ok, so 25 isn't that old...but still) We really need to do this more often!!

Ok, so it isn't going to let me post the pictures. I will post them as soon as it lets me! Darn error codes.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I had a lot of fun too! It's sad that it was so short! I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together...it was fun seeing you! Makes me realize how much I miss having friends around! Btw, I think you are gorgeous - even if you don't!