Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random

I just thought that I would come on and post about my weekend. I did my first portrait party down in Santaquin, and overall it went pretty well. I was so excited for it. Melanie and I did it together, as we plan to do all of them this way. It was a lot of fun. I would show pictures, but I will wait until orders have been placed. But the theme was a harvest theme, and we had straw and pumpkins and corn and EVERYTHING! It was a lot of fun. I will post pictures later.

My sister also went in today to have surgery. She was having her gall bladder removed, so I am anxiously waiting to hear back on that, and know that everything is ok with her. I luv ya girl!

Well...we have about 6 months until we move, and I can not wait! I am getting over anxious to be done with school for the time being, and to leave ICON! Yay! That would be a dream for me...;-)

Anyway, I think I have rambled enough, I guess I better get back to work...

No comments: